Sunday, March 17, 2019

MARDI GRAS

March 5, 2019

We needed to start having FUN at work again. We haven't had FUN for some time and I told my boss and co-workers we were going to change that. We are going to start by celebrating MARDI GRAS this year!

I made up a list of ways me and my co-workers could earn BEADS without flashing ha! ha!  For example: The first person to do an expedited passport, the first person to take a passport photo, the first person to give directions to another office, the first person to perform a marriage, etc... you get the idea.

We got all the BEADS and MASKS out and we had the best JAMBALAYA and KINGS CAKE too. It was a FUN day. We are bringing FUN back to our office!!

We all got BEADS for being to work on time. Here is our office:


 Here is the BABY in the KINGS CAKE!
 Shelly got the BABY in her KINGS CAKE so she will have GOOD LUCK all year and she has to buy the KINGS CAKE next year!!
 This JAMBALAYA was so flavorful! Shelly was nice enough to make to pots. One with shrimp and one without! Thank you Shelly!
 See a closer look at that baby in the cake!

 KINGS CAKE...Usually they put frosting on it before the sprinkles. I was disappointed that it didn't have frosting!
 


 Amy and Julie are total goofs! We love 'em that way!! :)


My partner in crime and me! So happy to have Dawna. She loves to plan and decorate as much as I do! And she's a great cook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment