Sunday, March 17, 2019

A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER

March 13, 2019

Me and my Mom, Joyce and Jenny bought SEASON TICKETS to HALE CENTER THEATER. I have been looking forward to our PLAYS since Christmas!  Tonight was our first one and it was so fantastic! It was called a GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER. It was a hilarious play and I was thrilled to see Dallyn Vail Bayles play the LEAD and actually he played 8 different characters. It was so funny! I was so pleasantly surprised at how good this PLAY was. It makes me so excited to see all of the others this year.

We stopped at SCONECUTTER on the way because it was right by there and we got HONEYBUTTER AND CINNAMON SCONE. It reminded me of when I worked there as a teenager. I wanted them to taste one and I was so disappointed, they were barely warm and not hot and melty. Too bad! I was just so happy to see that Sconecutter was still open! I'll have to try a sandwich next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment