Sunday, March 17, 2019

BRIGGS' 2ND BIRTHDAY

March 16, 2019

This cute, funny little guy turned TWO today. They were in Richfield for a Wrestling Tournament so when Briggs opened his first PRESENT he was in the hotel room. Oh boy! What this kid surprised to get all of these SUPER HEROES! He was in heaven!  When they came home they met us at THE SPAGHETTI FACTORY to CELEBRATE our BIRTHDAYS...We share the same BIRTHDAY! We are exactly 50 YEARS apart!

He loves Spiderman and Hulk!

SPAGHETTI FACTORY:


Afterwards we went to Papa and Grandma Melanie's house for ICE CREAM, CAKE AND GIFTS!!
Wow! Briggs got all he ever wanted and way more! He loves SPIDERMAN, AND MOTORCYCLES right now and he got lots of them! What a lucky boy!

Although we opened gifts first I'll start with his awesome SPIDERMAN cake that his 16 yr old cousin, Rachel made him. It was so great! She is talented I tell ya!


 I got Briggs this Spiderman helmet he didn't want to take off. Silly kid! He loves wearing helmets and hats!
We celebrated his cousin, Halley's birthday too. She turned 11 the day before! She had Rachel make her eclair dessert...nummy!

Briggs got a new BALANCE BIKE, lots of big trucks, motorcycles, clothes and all the kids there had a blast playing with all of the fun TOYS! This party was full of cousins from both sides of the family and it got loud and everyone there had the best time! I was so happy that Ashley and her family could be there too!





 He immediately knew how to ride this bike well. He has been riding a scooter since he was 18 months old. He has great balance!
 I love when he smiles like this! We say, Briggs, smile at the camera. This is what you get every time! I love it!
 Oh I love my kiddo's! I get so excited when we are all together!

When we got home I realized I didn't even get picture of me with my BIRTHDAY BOY.  I love sharing my BIRTHDAY with my BRIGGY!  I can't get enough of this awesome 2 YR OLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment