Sunday, March 25, 2018

REMINGTON STARTED WRESTLING

March 2, 2018

I was so surprised when Ashley called to say that REMINGTON was going to learn how to WRESTLE and that he would be going to these "Training Tournaments" just to teach the little kids how to do it. He was so excited at first. He actually won a SILVER MEDAL in his first tournament! I couldn't believe it! I was so proud of him!

The thing about Remington is that he is a huge kid with a ton of STRENGTH but he is the SWEETEST kid and doesn't want to be rough with kids. They kept telling him he has to get TOUGH with those kids out there. Well, he got upset when this kid choked him. When he was up against him again he took off running across two mats with the kid chasing him. It was hilarious!

He is the funniest kid and my sweet, sweet boy. Ashley isn't sure if WRESTLING is going to be his thing. We will just have to wait and see. He's only 4 yrs old so we have a long time to see if this is what he wants to do. He starts SOCCER in the spring for the first time. I can't wait to see what this boy loves to do!!

One thing that is funny about Remington is that he is so solid the other boys CANNOT roll him over! If he is on his tummy they can't turn him over for a pin! I love it!







 Remi earned another medal.

 His little sisters Paisley and Sadie loved watching him too!

On March 10th me and my mom drove up to MALAD to watch him in another tournament. 




 So proud of this little guy for trying something new and trying his best! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment