Sunday, March 25, 2018

MALAD AND DOWNEY WEEKEND

March 9-10, 2018

What a wild and fun weekend we had with Ashley's family. We were going to watch Remington at his WRESTLING TOURNAMENT  while waiting for results of Boston's WRESTLING in Arizona over the phone. He was in a HUGE TOURNAMENT. That will be in the next post!

But today we really enjoyed playing with the BASTIANS! We drove up after work on Friday and enjoyed dinner at FLAG'S WEST and then just played with the kids all night. Of course Remi got to sleep with me. He loves cuddling with Grandma Suzie!
 We pulled in to Flag's West to meet them for dinner and this is what we saw in the window!

 Paisley was serving us food she magically cooked up and it was so delicious!
Then we read books and played!

We went to MALAD on Saturday and watched Remi and it was so much fun! I ran around the school with Paisley between matches to get her energy out. Afterwards we (me and my mom) took the two big kids to see PETER RABBIT and the theater. What a super fun day we had! I sure love these kiddo's!
 Remi showing me the medal he won.


After the tournament we went to Pocatello to see Peter Rabbit. We ate a whole large tub of buttered popcorn and the kids loved PETER RABBIT.  Paisley kept saying "Naughty Rabbit!" and Remi would say, "He was just feeding his hungry family Plaisley! (He calls her Plaisley!) He was a hungry rabbit!"  He is so tenderhearted!

Man! I love spending time with these awesome kids! They bring me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment