Sunday, March 25, 2018

CELEBRATING BRIGGS' 1ST BIRTHDAY!

March 18, 2018

We CELEBRATED our big boy, BRIGGS today! He turned ONE and I can't believe how fast that year flew by!  He is such a JOY! He is a WILD one and tons of fun! He is smart, and funny and he is strong headed with no patience! He is a cute little stinker and I am so happy he is my GRANDSON!

Today after church we headed to Mikell's parents house for CAKE AND ICE CREAM with the Grandparents. It was fun to see him EAT HIS CAKE. He didn't go nuts over it but ate it slow and didn't create too big of a mess.

He loved opening PRESENTS and loves all of his new TOYS!















 


 Isn't he just the cutest?
I love this 1 YR OLD!



I could just eat him up if I could get him to come to me! Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment