Sunday, March 25, 2018

MINE AND BRIGGS' BIRTHDAY!

March 16, 2018

Today is BRIGGS' FIRST BIRTHDAY! But we will be CELEBRATING that another day since they are out of town again. So I CELEBRATED my BIRTHDAY!

It started out at work. Shairise makes everyone their favorite dessert and since she has so many to make in March, plus all the pies she made for PI Day, I said do something plain and easy for me like CUPCAKES! I love buttercream FROSTING!  Well, that girl does nothing simple! Instead of making something easy this is what she did!

She made the best CUPCAKE I have ever tasted! No lie!  It was a SNICKERDOODLE cupcake with cinnamon swirl cake and snickerdoodle FROSTING. she made homemade little snickerdoodle cookies to go on top. But that's not all. She made PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE cupcakes with the best PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING! And then she made RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting, and WHITE CAKE WITH BUTTERCREAM frosting! Is that insane or what?? I feel SPOILED!

Snickerdoodle  Cupcakes
 Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
 She knows my favorite color is purple so here are my white cake cupcakes

Aren't those amazing??

Then after work, Me, my Mom, Joyce, Debbie and Diane took me to SPAGHETTI FACTORY for DINNER!  I love SPAGHETTI FACTORY and their MIZITHRA CHEESE WITH BROWN BUTTER. Oh my goodness! We had a fun time! I had a wonderful 51st BIRTHDAY!













No comments:

Post a Comment