Sunday, March 25, 2018

MASON AND SARAH GET MARRIED!

March 17, 2018

MASON AND SARAH GOT MARRIED! Holy Cow! I am so happy for them! It was a kind of hectic day in a horrible blizzard but we got there in time. Even Zach driving from Idaho made it in time! It was held in Provo, although I don't know why when they are from Centerville. It was a very small intimate wedding, with no children allowed. They didn't even invite friends. Just family.

It was a wonderful evening and I am glad that he included me. We had a nice dinner and I loved the sweet VOWS they exchanged. I CRIED! It was so sweet. They have been dating for 6 years! Ever since they were 14 years old.

I was happy that Bill made it there. His health isn't the best and he was in a lot of pain. But I am happy that he made the trip from Vegas.

I know Mason and Sarah will be happy together. I am so happy they got MARRIED!

My pics are blurry because I was videotaping and take pics at the same time and they rarely come out clear for me when I do that! But take a look anyway:










 Zander and Bella




 Ashley and Lytton with the GROOM!
 CUTTING THE CAKE

 ME AND BILLY

 I took this of Graham and Bill from a sitting position so it isn't flattering and I swear Bill just tacked Zander's tie on his pocket. He really knows where a tie goes ha! ha!!
 Their FIRST DANCE AS HUSBAND AND WIFE

BELLA!

Thanks to Diane and Mom for watching all of AShley's kids and Logan. What a fun exhausting night they had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment