Friday, December 30, 2016

UGLY SWEATER/GINGERBREAD HOUSE MAKING PARTY

December 17, 2016

We celebrated our UGLY SWEATER/GINGERBREAD HOUSE PARTY at my Dad's house in the morning. I made Breakfast Burrito's and Rudolph Pancakes for the kiddo's. Everyone brought breakfast food and it was really good. Then they got busy working on the Gingerbread Houses.
I'm so mad I didn't get a pic of all the UGLY SWEATERS together and one of the whole family together with the finished GINGERBREAD HOUSES!
The kiddo's loved these Rudolph Pancakes!







                         Mom won the Ugly Sweater Contest again! With Diane a close 2nd









 















Then the kids did their PRESENT EXCHANGE:


 

 





 The END RESULTS:
                          Debbie's cute UGLY SWEATER COOKIES. She did a great job!
                                                 Mona's unfinished Gingerbread House
                                      Waylon's cute Gngerbread House. Great job Waylon!
 I loved Morgan and Andy's houses. I love the cinnamon gum they used for the red brick walkway! Her cute wreaths on the door were super cute too!

The 3 little ones with their Gingerbread Houses. I love Boston's wink! Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment