Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SNOWMAN TABLES

Dec 6, 2016

I was on the CHRISTMAS COMMITTEE at work again. We planned the party and I was assigned to DECORATE THE TABLES again. I was kind of stressed over what to do this year. Last year I did the cute Santa Bellies as the table setting. This year I got on Pinterest and decided to go with a SNOWMAN theme. I thought it turned out kind of cute!
                                                                      An aerial view of my tables
                                                                    The Centerpieces
                                        We used the silverware for the arms and brim of the hat
                                 I love this fun group of people I get to work with everyday.
 We had an Ugly Sweater Party going on as well. Melanie won. She's on the far right.
                                                        I loved Tawnya's Black hat!
                                                           Julie sporting her ugly sweater!
                                                        Me, Amanda and Dawna
 The other gals in other areas of our department listening to Curtis give a short speech.
                                                             Our sweet Michelle.
                               We had the Red Flame cater and it was super delicious!
                                            I love Dax's Griswold Family Christmas shirt!
                                    Our friends Doug, and Kristen, Melanie and Val
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment