Friday, December 30, 2016

CHRISTMAS COOKIES

December 19, 2016

Christmas isn't Christmas without making CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT COOKIES! Boston was so excited to use the COOKIE CUTTERS! I had Zach make the Cinnamon Icebox Cookie Dough while I was at work so we could start making COOKIES when I got home.

The boys had the best time going through my hundreds of COOKIE CUTTERS. I had them each choose a few. That was hard because they loved them all. I have cookie cutters from when I was little and I love getting them out each year. It reminds me of when I was little making cookies with my Mom. Sweet Memories!!

Boston loves to help Waylon and he loves trying to get the dough away from the cut out dough and using the spatula. That doesn't always turn out but he is learning! I love sharing this fun TRADITION with my Grandsons!







+
                                           Boston teaches Waylon how to roll out the dough.




                                             Boston loved these cookies with red frosting!
                              Then we watched Frosty the Snowman! What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment