Thursday, December 29, 2016

MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR CHRISTMAS CONCERT

December 10, 2016

I was so happy when Joyce called to tell me that Dalyn couldn't attend the MO TAB Christmas Concert! So she invited me to go with her, Jenny and Madison.  I was excited to go! We decided to go early to see the TEMPLE LIGHTS. The weather was so bad! It was pouring rain! But we walked through the Temple grounds nonetheless. We took the funniest pics! We were so cold and our hats were so large they kept falling over our faces. It was a fun time and the LIGHTS were gorgeous as ever!
                                                      I'm telling you it was pouring rain!
                                           I love this pic of Jenny. It makes me happy!
                                                          Joyce, Madison and Jenny

                                            I love this picture! I love the beautiful temple!

                                                    A Madison Selfie!





                                                              I love this!

 Me and Joyce in the Conference Center. Getting excited for the program to begin.

Thanks Joyce and Jenny for inviting me to join you. I had a really great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment