Tuesday, December 27, 2016

THANKSGIVING 2016

November 2016

I cannot believe it is already THANKSGIVING! I'll tell ya, this year has been a real doozy (is that how you spell that??) at work with the craziest Presidential Election ever! I have worked so much overtime and I am just wiped out! Unfortunately I missed out on some THANKSGIVINGish activities this year. I am so bummed that I didn't get a THANKFUL TREE made. I really wanted my Grandkids to focus on things that they are GRATEFUL for, especially because Christmas is now around the corner and little ones think about what they WANT more than what they have. Who am I kidding? It's not just the little ones. We all tend to do that don't we? Anyway, my regret was not making the Thankful tree and not being able to decorate with THANKFUL LEAVES! I will NOT miss that next year!

This year we had such a fantastic THANKSGIVING! Not only did Debbie do an amazing job with the TURKEY, STUFFING and POTATOES and ROLLS
 but the best part for me was after dinner, all the little kiddo's played for hours by themselves upstairs with NO FIGHTING! They were having so much fun and it allowed my kids, niece and nephew to enjoy talking with each other and this was the first time in years! It was super fun to have Joyce, Jenny, Dalyn and Madison here too. I just loved spending quality time with my FAMILY. Everyone stayed a lot longer than they ever have before and it was wonderful. I am truly GRATEFUL for this opportunity to spend loving my FAMILY. I am GRATEFUL for the wonderful GRANDKIDS we have in our FAMILY and that they are LOVING being TOGETHER too! I hope each year can be just as great as this year!

 I'm so thankful that Big Grandma taught me how to make the GRAVY! It turned out so nummy! I also made Corn Casserole, Aunt Ida's Onions, brought delicious CHEESEBALLS from Harmons. Can I just say they make the best Jalapeno Cheese Ball and Green Onion Cheeseball! (Way better than Smith's or mine!) and I made Jello Pudding Fluff Salad thing my friend Kristen told me to make.

 We were happy that Brody's Mom, Jana joined us this year. She is a sweet lady! Steven came with two "Special Surprises" this year. This one here is a Honey Bear. Keep reading and you'll get to see the second one!

                         I'm so happy that Lytton and Ashley were able to come down.
 Mona and her friend, Connie. We were so happy to have Connie join our family! She doesn't have any family here so of course we will adopt her into ours!
                                                        My Dad
                                  This is a cute pic of my sister, Diane and my cousin, Jenny!
                                So happy to have the Romig's with us this year!
                                                 Beau, Jana, Reece and Brody Robinson
                                                   I love this cute Wright Family!


 I took a random pic of someone's Thanksgiving Dinner! I believe we ate off of Big Grandma's plates. I sure miss her!
                                                            Joyce, Me and My Mom
 Here it is! Steven's second surprise. A TURKEY hat! We celebrated November B-days. Lytton, Chad and Steven. Paisley wanted to blow out the candles.
                                               The guys hanging out in the kitchen
                              Love this little cutie. Seriously she makes me so happy!
                                         Me and my sweet Ashley. I love her to pieces too!
                       So GRATEFUL for these two who take good care of me. I love them beyond words!
 There's not a better Son-in-law than Lytton. He's a great man! Love my little Sadie too!
                                 I love these two cute girls too! Jessica and Mikell.

                        These goofballs! I loved both of these pics so I am putting both in!

 My brother, Steven the BIRTHDAY BOY! He is 59 years old. I love him tons and tons!
                                           Ashley and Paisley. A couple of cuties!
 These little goofballs are becoming fast friends. They played so well together today. They were playing house and were just about to get married when Zach came up to get Boston to go home. He was not happy to be going home. He had so much fun!
 I think Boston is going to be just like his Dad and pull a face every time I try to take a pic!
                              I love my sweet little Waylon! I am so grateful for him!
                                        These two guys adore their Grandma Shirley!
 Me and my sweet Baby Sadie. So grateful she joined our family!

 I love this funny little Remington. He is a crack up! He is my cuddle bug!

                         Kell loving on Sadie and my Aunt Joyce. So grateful for them!
 I love these two! My sweet Mom and my sweet Daughter In Law. They are the best!
 It was great having Dalyn and Madison here with us. They are from Chicago and going to school at BYU and Weber State.
                                                                Jana and Diane
                                                      Love this family of mine!





                                        The kiddo's playing so good together upstairs.

                                      Love giving loves to this one! Paisley melts my heart!
                                                      I love this of my Dad and Sadie!

                                                         Brody and his family
                                                                 Ashley and Jessica
                                                      Debbie and Sadie
                                                                      Paisley
                                          Boston and Waylon. I love these little guys!

I know there were lots of pics on this post but Man! I love this family of mine. I loved THANKSGIVING this year and I am so GRATEFUL for my BOUNTEOUS BLESSINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment