Sunday, May 17, 2015

THE REAL MOTHER'S DAY

May 10. 2015

After church we all went to my MOM'S for MOTHER'S DAY! We ate dinner there and exchanged gifts and enjoyed each other's company. I am so thankful for my MOM! She is my best friend, and I LOVE spending time with her. We laugh so hard when we are together and we enjoy so many of the same things. I love how SPIRITUAL she is, she teaches me so much. I LOVE how FUNNY she is. She cracks me up! I LOVE how much FUN she is. She is always up for anything and she LOVES throwing PARTIES and has taught me the importance of doing so to keep the FAMILY TOGETHER! She is amazing in so many ways and everyone who knows her, LOVES HER! People turn to her for advice and they will get it without judgement or ridicule. She is the perfect EXAMPLE to our entire family. We all LOVE GRANDMA SHIRLEY! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!
This is the only pic I took of us and she is biting her lip. She always does that and we have to remind her not to when taking a pic. Quirky habit she has. But she is still a cutie!
 Mom is so patient with this son of hers! Steven was excited to show us his latest costume. It is a chicken. He got it from the handicapped mutual roadshow!
I love being Grandma to this sweetie! Remington is 18 months old
                                                   I love this CHICKEN!
                                             Steve wanted his picture with Mona too!
 Debbie spent a lot of time on Mom's herb basket and fruit kabob. It looks delicious!

Sorry Family! I didn't tell you I was taking pics and these aren't the best!!
                           Jessica, Brody, Beau, and Debbie with Mona in the background
                                         Diane, Morgan and Grandpa Tom
                                                   Dad, Beau and Brody
Did I already say how much this little guy makes me happy?!
I have to put this pic in because it makes me laugh. He hopped right up onto the couch, opened the drawer next to it and pulled out the clippers and immediately lifted up his toe as to cut his toenails! I laughed! You had to be there. It was so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment