Sunday, May 17, 2015

MY MOTHERS DAY

May 9, 2015
 Today is Saturday but we celebrated MY MOTHER'S DAY with Zach and his family tonight. They will be with Beckstead's tomorrow. So we went to dinner. I chose Noodles and Company because I knew the kiddos would eat their delicious Mac & Cheese there. It was good! Then we went shopping at Mikell's new job (Sports Authority). When we got home they gave me what I have wanted and needed for the summer. A new nice oversized camp chair with a pocket that you open and it has a cooler that holds 4 cans, and on the other side it has a pocket to hold my flashlight, camera, etc.. I love it!! I cannot wait to use it this summer! Thanks Zach, Mikell, Boston and Way Way!
Zach cut off Kell. But here we all are eating our nummy Mac & Cheese
                                  Zach and Mikell laughing at the pic they took of me!

I got lots of different kisses from Boston:
                                         A Buffalo kiss: we rubbed foreheads              
                                                Eskimo kiss: We rubbed noses
                Butterfly Kisses: We fluttered our eyelashes on each others cheeks

We had a fun time. I wished I could be with both of my kids for my Mother's Day but it didn't work out. I will celebrate again tomorrow with Ashley, Lytton and Remington. I love being MOM and GRANDMA to these guys!!  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment