Monday, May 18, 2015

DRENCHED AT ALAN JACKSON

May 16, 2015

Zach and Mikell couldn't use their ALAN JACKSON tickets, so me and my Mom bought them from them. They were the best seats. 2nd row behind the tables where the lucky ones get to sit. We were center stage. Totally awesome seats!  But...it RAINED SO HARD the entire CONCERT! We thought we were prepared. We bought RAIN SUITS from Mikell's work and instead of being smart and wearing the pants, we just wore the jackets. The only dry part of our bodies were our heads. Mom's torso stayed dry but I wore a different jacket and got DRENCHED!  We were FREEZING COLD through the whole thing but we still had a fun time! I couldn't believe we stayed for the whole thing! It's a night I will not forget! ALAN JACKSON was awesome! So sorry Zach and Kell had to miss it!
 Walking into the concert. We thought this was going to be ok. We were sure the rain would let up.
                               We took pics before everyone got there and it got too dark!
                                                          What a good sport my Mom was!
                                                   My hood kept falling over my face.
We had a great time but did I mention we were drenched and freezing the whole night?

When we got out of the concert our blankets were drenched and our pants were as wet as if we had jumped in a swimming pool. We could wring them out!

It was ALAN JACKSON'S 25TH YEAR REUNION. He has so many #1 hits. I love him! I love real COUNTRY MUSIC! Wish so bad that they still played COUNTRY MUSIC instead of the hip hop country! Am I just getting old?


No comments:

Post a Comment