Monday, May 18, 2015

LOOK WHO WENT TO THE ZOO!

May 18, 2015

Ashley wanted to go to the HOGLE ZOO while she was down so we invited Mikell, Jessica and my Mom to come with us. Mikell couldn't but she let me take Boston. We had a wonderful time! The whole time we were there I just got the biggest kick out of Boston and Reece. They just reminded me SO MUCH of Zach and Jessica when they were little. Every pic and video I took of them just brought back such tender feelings like I got to relive the past and see my little ones all over again! Seriously, it was awesome!

I took 135 pics but I promise I won't show you all of them, just lots of them :)

On the way to the ZOO I looked back and saw this awesome view! Boss and Remi holding hands! (Heart just melts!)

These are the pics of Boston and Reece that remind me of Zach and Jessie when they were little:

This pic reminds me of one I took of their parents at Dinosaurland in 1991.






This was SO FUNNY! Boston and Reece were playing under this Elephant saying, "Ew! He's pooping on our heads, in our mouth, in our eyes and ears!"




We let Remi out and he took off running! I had to chase him and he is FAST!

We loved watching the seals swimming. They were pretty entertaining!

This was the most fun part of the whole ZOO! These kids would get squirted by the dinosaurs and they would run and laugh and do it over and over again. They got soaked! I loved that they kept holding hands. It was so stinkin' cute!





You're not seeing wrong. We had to change his shirt :)

                                                       Digging for dinosaur fossils
                                          This is my favorite pic of the day! SWEEETNESS!
 Little Beau was so good the whole time. What a sweetheart he is!

After this pic I chased Remi all throughout the Monkey exhibit. This kid can book it!

And lastly we rode the carousel:

What a fun day at the ZOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment