Sunday, May 17, 2015

REMI'S FIRST HAIRCUT!

May 12, 2015

After we went to Wheeler Farm, we stopped and got Remington's FIRST HAIRCUT! It was hard to see them cut off his CURLY LOCKS in the back. I picked them all up so Ashley and I could keep them to remember how blonde and curly his HAIR was! He was SO GOOD during the whole HAIRCUT until the lady sprayed water on his face and then he cried but only for a minute. What a cute little stud! He looks so much more grown up now! I love my REMINGTON!
 He has so much hair. I can't wait to see what he will look like with a new hairdo!
                                          Our happy little guy loves getting his haircut!
 Just give him a sucker and he is happy! This pic reminds me of his cousin, Channing!
 

               He only cried for a minute when the lady sprayed his face! Love his dimple!
                  Look at our handsome little guy! He looks so much older! I love his new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment