Sunday, May 17, 2015

DISNEY'S MONKEY KINGDOM MOVIE

May 1, 2015

Boston and I went on a "SPECIAL DATE" (That's what he calls it when it is just me and him). We went to see the movie MONKEY KINGDOM from Disney. He loved it! He also looks forward to going to Smith's to pick out all of his treats for the movie. Yes, we totally sneak them into the movie. We do buy a large POPCORN at the Theater though :) It is inevitable that Boston will say out loud in front of the workers every time, "Grandma, we can't let them know we have candy in your purse huh?" I feel so guilty teaching him that we are sneaking in candy! I justify that I am spending a ton on tickets and popcorn! I'm bad!

Before the MOVIE we went and looked at the water. Boston loves it! Today he saw the coins in the water and wanted to get some. I explained that people's wishes wouldn't come true if we took their coins and besides they don't belong to us. So of course we had to throw coins in to make our wishes come true!

I just love spending ONE ON ONE time with this little cutie! Boston is always A SPECIAL DATE!

                                 Here he is wanting to get the coins out of the fountain
                            Trying to get a selfie of us by the water that he loves so much!
                  Of course he played on the playground there before the movie started.
                                      This cutie loves buttered popcorn as much as I do!


                     Here is Boston with his "LEMO-LADE!"  :)   I love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment