Sunday, August 24, 2014

WILLOW FLATS

July 2014

I went CAMPING with Ashley, Lytton and Remington at WILLOW FLATS, near Preston, Idaho. Or little campground was right next to the CUB RIVER. It was a really nice campground.  We had a really relaxing weekend and Remington did so well. He is 9 months old and he is a natural lover of the outdoors. He was so good to play in the pack and play a lot of the time so we didn't have to worry about him crawling into the fire! He is such a joy to be with. I am so glad we went CAMPING together.
 Ashley and Remington getting ready for bed. This night we were hoping Remington would sleep all night and not freeze while sleeping in his pack and play.
 Ashley in the tent. It was pitch dark when I took the pic. Neither of us were certain she would even show up in the pic. I don't know why but I really like this pic!
                                              Gettin' ready to catch some zzz's
 Lytton and Remington...it looks like Lytt is wearing a choker necklace but he wasn't its his lanyard with the keys hanging over his back :)
                                                               The Bastian Family
 Cooling off in the little stream that ran through our camp...it was freezing cold water!
 Winston is such a good puppy. He never barks and he minds Ashley so well.
 We went on a little nature hike and had to pose on the bridge. This place is so pretty.
 
My camping buddy. This little guy did so well.

                    Ashley is quite proud of the fire she made. It was perfect. Great job Ash!
                                               Smoke follows beauty...'nuf said!
This little guy has stolen my heart. Honestly he just melts me. He loves me and smothers me with kisses and prefers me over anyone. I just love it!!
                                                     Roasting marshmallows in the coals
 Lytton makes the best breakfast when we go camping. He always does such a great job.
This little guy is so funny. His big ol' head made it tough to take his t-shirt off. He wasn't very patient and wouldn't let us take it off, so we let him wear it like this for about a half hour! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment