Sunday, August 24, 2014

DO YOU THINK MY TRACTOR'S SEXY?

July 25, 2014

I have always wanted to take a drive on Lytton's TRACTOR when he was out cutting HAY. He called me and said if I wanted to come up Friday night I could go with him. Of course I jumped at the chance! It was such a nice TRACTOR with a great stereo, and air conditioning. Lytton loves his job and to him it's not a job because he enjoys it so much. He is really good at CUTTING HAY in his TRACTOR! Thanks Lytton for a fun RIDE!
 I just love the sight of this for acres and acres. I think it's so beautiful! I love being out here!
                            This is called raking. Lytton's just raking all the little stuff in after the big cut.
                             Here he comes to pick me up! I cannot wait to ride in the tractor.
                                                             The Bastian Family
 Ashley's friend Matt, bought Remington these Carhart Overalls. Sooo cute!
 Here I am getting to mark another thing off my bucket list. I know it's a small thing but I am excited!

 Do you think my tractor's sexy?  I do! (That's a song by Kenny Chesney and I love it!)
 Future Farmer of America. This little guy loved driving the TRACTOR! He'll be spending many hours with his dad in a TRACTOR!
           Havin' a great time with Lytton and Remington. Remi takes his driving seriously!
                                   I Love this cute family and yes, even Winston, the dog!

 
 
                                                               Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment