Sunday, April 27, 2014

THE SPECIAL BUNNY VISIT

April 20, 2014

We went to my Mom's for EASTER DINNER. We had a "SPECIAL SURPRISE" from Steven. He arranged for the EASTER BUNNY to show up. Steven was so happy to do this for our family. Boston was scared to death of him and wouldn't sit on his lap, but everybody else did. I mean EVERYBODY else did. My parents, sister, kids, and nephew too. Thanks for the "SPECIAL SURPRISE STEVEN!"
 Baby Waylon was so good sleeping in the Easter Bunny's arms.
 Boston wasn't having anything to do with this Easter Bunny! Don't you just love Zachs vest? That crazy guy! Mikell told me he wears it every time their family gets together. I bet they think he's a nut!
 Remington loved sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap. I bet he won't be so excited next year!
Andy was the Birthday Boy so the Easter Bunny made him take a turn sitting on his lap.
I have other cute pics of everyone on his lap but for some reason I cannot get it off my cell phone. My camera battery died and so I had to take pics from my phone. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment