Sunday, May 11, 2014

LATE NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

April 2014

I have some amazing FRIENDS that I love to hang out with. I wish more of these great LADIES could have made it, but I enjoyed TALKING and LAUGHING with these awesome WOMEN. Shelli Hunger had us over for dinner and it was nice to get caught up with my FRIENDS. I am so lucky to have them in my life. You guys strengthen me with your FRIENDSHIP. Love you all tons!
                                                 Shelli Hunger and Cozette Freckleton
                                                                      Janice Johnson
                                                      Janice and Cozette. Cute friends!
                                                               Kris Bauer Pedersen
                                                                    Kim Foust

No comments:

Post a Comment