Sunday, May 11, 2014

PLAYIN' AT THE PARK....AGAIN!

April 2014

Ashley came down and we took Remington and Boston to the PARK. We have been going there a lot lately. It's a great place to let Boston run off energy. He loved taking Bentley with us. I love SPRING and this warm weather. It really makes he excited for summer.  I Love hangin' with these guys!
                                                             Here I am Grandma!
            Boston isn't afraid to climb up by himself. He was showing me his "super cool trick!
      
                                This pic or Remi reminds me of Channing for some reason.
I wish I would have snapped up Remi's pants before taking this pic! Cute cousins!
Boston would run down this cement path and would say, "Does this scare you grandma? Are you afraid I'm going to fall down?"
                               Running all around with Bentley and playing FETCH forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment