Sunday, April 27, 2014

SPRING PHOTOSHOOT

April 19, 2014

I bought the GRANDKIDS their EASTER OUTFITS and I loved the colors. I asked everyone if they could color coordinate and then we could get a FAMILY PIC.  Cyndi offered to take our picture. We went up to FARMINGTON POND. Unfortunately it wasn't the best time of day to take photo's but with Zach's work schedule we couldn't do them in the morning. Oh well. We had fun taking them. It was hard keeping Boston interested, and Remi to look at the camera so we had to move fast. Thanks Cyndi for doing this for us.

I wish we would have Waylon propped up more so we could see his face. But he is in there!

I love that Boston just came up to me to give me a hug. Waylon's looking at Remington like, "what you doin?" I cannot explain how much I love these boys!
Then we couldn't get Boston to smile but Remington would, and he wasn't grabbing at Waylon
I was so happy when Boston came up to give me a kiss...that's rare these days!
                          And just that quick he was out of there. He had enough!
                                        Love these two little ones! They are 5 months apart.

                                                             Zach and Mikell
So sweet. Boston is a wonderful big brother. Waylon is so precious!

The sun is in our eyes but we love this place. We will have to come back at another time to get this spot for our photo's.

                             Little Waylon looks so cute in his little bow tie!
                                                   I love this cute boys smile
                                        Mikell and Waylon. He is 3 weeks old.
                                                      The Bastian Family
                                                     They are lovin' on this cutie
Remington, 6 months old with his mommy, Ashley
                                              My family...love them so much!
The Wright Family

No comments:

Post a Comment