Sunday, April 27, 2014

THE HUNT IS ON!

April 19, 2014

It has been many years since I have attended the Kaysville EASTER EGG HUNT. I was thrilled that I could take Boston this year. The night before me, Zach and Ashley prepped him for the BIG HUNT! We practiced so he would know what to do when we were at the EASTER EGG HUNT. He knew he would have to run fast and to get as many EGGS in his BASKET as he could. He was so EXCITED for the big day. Ashley and Remington came with me and Ash did a great job of video taping  Boston's first EGG HUNT. We had so much fun! Boston did great and the best part was when we were walking to the car. Ashley noticed a little 6 year old girl crying because she didn't get any eggs. So Boston and I walked up to her and her mother and Boston wanted to give her 3 of his EGGS!  I was so proud of him!
 Boston was so excited for the Easter Egg Hunt to begin. He was going to use this bag I got for him but we found a basket was so much easier.
 Here's a pic of the lawn with all of the eggs before the hunt began. The held it at Barnes Park this year.

 Ashley and Remington came with us. Ashley videotaped the whole thing for meZach and Kell.
                                               Here we are before the hunt began


                                            Boston runs fast to pic up as many eggs as he could. 


Here's his stash! He got 10 eggs, but gave 3 away to a 6 year old that didn't get any eggs. What a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment