Sunday, April 6, 2014

GIRLS NIGHT OUT CARD PARTY

April 6, 2014

While the Guys were at the PRIESTHOOD SESSION, us GIRLS went to my Mom's to have a CARD PARTY. We decided to make MEXICAN FOOD. It turned out so nummy. We had fun playing GARBAGE and NERTS. I loved playing NERTS!  We haven't played that in years and we played in teams. Me and Mona totally kicked everyone's trash. Seriously, we won by over 100 :)
 I made baked beef chimichangas, Jessica made 7 layer dip, Ashley made homemade churros, Debbie made Mexican rice, and Mexican drinks, Mona made some walnut treats, Diane and Morgan brought chips and salsa and Mom supplied our caffeine!
                                    I got to use my plates and bowl I put together last month.


                                                  I had a fun night with these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment