Sunday, March 31, 2013

COLORING EGGS

March 24, 2013

Our FAMILY decided to CELEBRATE EASTER a week early so we woke up Sunday morning and dyed our EASTER EGGS. This was Lytton's first time COLORING EGGS! He did a great job! We dyed eggs and I dyed the egg whites to make my DEVILED EGGS look pretty. This was a new idea I snatched off of Pinterest. They turned out good! We were sad that Mikell had to work and miss the COLORING OF THE EGGS!
                                                   Daddy showing Boston how its done
                                                   Lytton taking this egg thing seriously!
                                              Oh cute! First time dying eggs together!
                                     Loving Easter Traditions with my kiddos minus Mikell :(
                                          Boston loved this yellow egg he made for Mommy!
                                                                     

My colorful deviled eggs...next time I will use my cake decorating tip to make them look nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment