Sunday, March 31, 2013

EATING OUT OF THE RAINGUTTER

March 2013

We haven't CELEBRATED some GOOD NEWS by EATING ICE CREAM  OUT OF THE RAINGUTTER for a while now so when we were all together we CELEBRATED: Ashley and Lytton's PREGO STATUS, Zach getting AWESOME GRADES, Mikell being promoted to a TRAINER AT WORK and MOVING UP THE LADDER, Boston for having a SUCCESSFUL SURGERY and Anna being MISS KAYSVILLE.  Lots of good things to CELEBRATE! At the end, Zach got me good with the WHIPPED CREAM! Ash got him back but it scared Boston and he wasn't too happy about that! :) I love this FUN, CRAZY TRADITION we have! And I am so PROUD of my kids and their ACCOMPLISHMENTS!



                            Zach got me good! You should have seen the other pic with it all over me!
                                          Boston gets upset when Ash got him really good.
It was worse than this. Zach had already wiped it off by the time I ran in there with my camera but Ashley looks pretty proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment