Sunday, March 31, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!

March 16, 2013

I was so SURPRISED when my doorbell rang Saturday morning and there was Erin, Tyler, Jackson, Rylee, Channing, Debbie, Jessica, Brody and Reese standing there with a cute BIRTHDAY SIGN, FLOWERS, AND BREAKFAST!!  They brought fruit, breakfast casserole, cinnamon rolls, orange juice, etc... It was DELICIOUS! It honestly made my whole day! I thought that was so thoughtful of them! Erin was in town on just the right weekend! :)  My mom and Grandma came up after and took me to LUNCH, and then on Sunday we CELEBRATED with the whole FAMILY mine and MORGANS BIRTHDAY. Thanks to my wonderful FAMILY for making this such a  FUN BIRTHDAY!

                            Erin, the thoughtful niece, and her amazing cooking skills made my day!



Channing and Debbie
                              
                                Jessie and Brody are always so sweet to do nice things for me!
                                    Debbie and the kids...Boston was learning to share his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment