Sunday, March 31, 2013

BIRTHDAY BASH

March 17, 2013

The family came over to CELEBRATE mine and Morgan's BIRTHDAY! Of course Steven made me dress up in GREEN attire for ST PATRICK'S DAY.  Mikell made an awesome CAKE and we had fun getting together. I cannot believe I am 46 years old. That means I am now closer to 50 than I am 40! Crazy!! One of the best MEMORY I will have of this BIRTHDAY is when Ashley had my FAMILY and a few FRIENDS write a favorite MEMORY they had of me. Of course it made me cry! Those things I will always treasure! Thanks everyone for making my BIRTHDAY so special!
                                                  Wearing my GREEN for Steven
                                               Boston wants to help us blow out the candles!
                                    Boss, Reese, Grandma Shirley, Andy, Morgan, and Debbie
                                                           Ash, Lytt, Brody and Jessie
                                          Boston, Reese, Grandma Shirley, Andy and Morgan
                                                                     Ash and Lytt
                                                                  The Birthday Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment