Sunday, March 31, 2013

SPAGHETTI FACTORY

March 23, 3013

Joyce and Jenny came in town and worked SO hard MOVING Grandma out of her condo because she is staying with my mom full-time. So we all got together Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to go through her things and on Saturday we had the Guys in our FAMILY move all the big stuff. That evening we went to SPAGHETTI FACTORY. I was so happy to have my MIZITHRA CHEESE on my SPAGHETTI. It was so good! iT'S MY FAVORITE!  I loved that we were all TOGETHER. Have told you lately how much I LOVE MY FAMILY? Well, I do very much and I love it when we are TOGETHER.
 Kell trying to keep the babies happy. Boston loves his "noo noo's" (noodles) and loved eating here!
 So happy Scott and Stacy came with us. Here they are with Ashley and Lytton
                                     Wade (Diane's friend), Andy, Morgan, Paul and Debbie
 Brody, Jess, Scott, Stacy, Ash, Lytt, Wade, Diane, Andy, Morgan, Mom, G'ma, Jenny, Joyce and Zach
 Jessie, Scott and Stacy...is Scott explaining the menu choices or that he can't read the menu without his glasses? LOL

                                              Zach always has to be pulling the funny faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment