Monday, April 1, 2013

EASTER DINNER

March 24, 2013

This year we CELEBRATED EASTER one week early. It was a very busy weekend with moving Grandma, and stuff but it was so nice to be able to relax and ENJOY FAMILY once we got to Debbie's for DINNER. I just want to say how THANKFUL I am for my SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST and for his ATONING SACRIFICE. I love EASTER because it is a time for me to REFLECT on JESUS and for all he has done for me. I am so THANKFUL for the knowledge I have  that we will all LIVE again and be able to be TOGETHER as a FAMILY and ENJOY the same FUN, FAMILY GET-TOGETHERS that we ENJOY here on earth because of what the SAVIOR did for us. I am so THANKFUL for my FAMILY. Take a look at some of them:
                                                            Mikell, Boston, and Zach
                                                             Reese, Jessica, and Brody
                                                 Our loving and crazy Grandma Shirley!
Now that Big Grandma lives with Mom she will be dressed funky for all of the holidays! I Love that she is such a good sport! She makes a cute Bunny!
                                                             Me, Lytton and Ashley
                                    Mikell, Boston and Grandma Bunny, I mean Grandma Shirley!
Some of the delicious food. It was all so tasty. Plus we had a potato bar that was nummy!
Debbie putting all the ham on her plate! Just kidding! She's slicing it all up nice for us.
                                                                       The family!
                       Boston eating with his shirt off so he doesn't ruin his new Easter outfit.
 
                                                                      More family
                                      Steven...he never lets us take a pic so I snuck this one in!
                                                       We colored our lips with Robin Eggs.
All of the girls colored their lips, even Big Grandma! What we do for entertainment!
                                         Boston, look at all these toys Debbie has! Fun!!
Boston loves the Elmo chair

No comments:

Post a Comment