Monday, April 1, 2013

EASTER BASKETS

March 24, 2013

We did things a little backwards this year. Not only did we have EASTER  a week early, we found and opened our EASTER BASKETS in the evening instead of the morning because Mikell had to work and we didn't want her to miss out on the FUN! So after DINNER at Debbie's we came home and the I, I mean the EASTER BUNNY hid all of the BASKETS and they had to FIND them. Take a look at where they found them this year:
                        Zach found his basket behind the Temple picture above the mantle
                                                Boston found his basket in the bathtub
                                           Mikell found her basket under the kitchen sink
                                             Lytton found his basket in the linen closet
                                                   Ashley found her basket behind the tv

             I made this bag of cheddar fish look like a pineapple instead of a carrot!
                                                    Boston checkin' out the goods

 Daddy passing on the tradition of getting Cheez Whiz in the basket. Boston loves it as much as Dad
 I had my friend make Boston's Easter Basket with his name on it. I love it!!
 I also had my friend put Boston's name on his new Cars Beach Towel...so cute!
                                          I love this family of mine so much! Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment