Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SUNDANCE

August 18, 2012

Since we were already up the Provo Canyon to see Bridal Veil Falls, we figured we'd be nuts to drive a few more miles to see SUNDANCE! I had never been there before either. Can you believe that? I have lived here my whole life and have never been up there! It's only like an hour away! That's ridiculous! From now I am going to check out all the local sights in UTAH! It is so BEAUTIFUL! We only stayed at SUNDANCE for a short time but I thought it was kind of neat!
                                                                     Me on the Bridge!
                                                                      Nathan and Judy
                                                                       Beautiful!
                                                                   The ski lift

No comments:

Post a Comment