Sunday, August 19, 2012

HEADIN HOME THRU WEST YELLOWSTONE

August 7, 2012

I hated the thoughts of going home! I loved YELLOWSTONE and I had such a great time there with the Becksteads, Zach, Mikell, Lytton, Ashley, Nick and Sam.  I wished I could stay a few more days, but I was SO THANKFUL for the opportunity to finally see it and it was so awesome to go with people who know the place inside and out! I hope I get another chance to go back sometime! We stopped in WEST YELLOWSTONE on the way back and SHOPPED and we found a place where Ashley and Lytton could taste  BUFFALO BURGER. When we drove home we stopped in ARIMO to drop in and say hi to Lytton's parents. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TRIP!


                                                    Lovin' the BUFFALO BURGERS!

                                        Did I tell you we saw a GRIZZLY? It was really scary!
HA! HA! SILLY ASHLEY!



    





No comments:

Post a Comment