Sunday, August 19, 2012

JACKSON HOLE

August 5, 2012

After we HIKED at the GRAND TETONS, I was EXHAUSTED! I am not kidding! Every muscle, artery, vein, molecule,and atom in my body ACHED!  I had been so excited to go to JACKSON HOLE but once we got there I could hardly take a STEP! The last thing I wanted to do was walk around all the shops! I just wanted to sit. But we SHOPPED, AND SHOPPED AND SHOPPED! Then we ate PIZZA and me, Ash and Lytt headed back to YELLOWSTONE and right to bed! But...on the way home we saw a BLACK BEAR and the BIGGEST ELK I had ever seen! I was SO HAPPY!  It had rained hard while we were gone and there was a ton of FOG so it was kind of scary driving back in some places. We had a long day but just seeing all of the BEAUTY made it all worth it.

                  The most popular place to take a pic at Jackson Hole. Check out all those antlers!

                         Jackson Hole reminded me a lot of Park City, with just a little bit wider streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment