Thursday, January 27, 2011

IT'S A BOY!!

Zach took Mikell to get an ULTRASOUND on Tuesday and we weren't really sure they would be able to tell the sex of the BABY yet because she is only 12 weeks along. But the pictures they were able to take were AMAZING!  Zach and Mikell sent them to me over my cell phone and I was surprised at the clarity and DETAIL! I will learn how to download them so I can show you all. Anyway...the doctor and ultrasound tech said that IT was a BIG BABY!!  The HEAD  was BIG, the HANDS were BIG, the FEET were BIG, AND it had the BIGGEST PENIS they have seen on a BABY!! It was definitely A BOY!!  The pics show it too! There is no denying its A BOY!! I am SO EXCITED!! I just knew it was A BOY from day one! So they have narrowed the names down to 1. BOSTON 2. PORTER 3. PRESTON.  What NAME do you like the BEST?  Oh yeah... they changed the due date from Aug 7th to Aug. 4th. They said that the BABY is so BIG and that is why she is SHOWING so EARLY and why she has been so SICK! But hopefully now that she is entering her 2nd TRIMESTER she'll stop being so sick!  I cannot wait to be a GRANDMA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment