Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ashley Moves to Vegas

Ashley moved to Vegas to be Bill and Thera's nanny for a little while. So I drove down with her and then flew home. We had a nice visit with Zach, Mikell, Bill, the kids and Thera. We just pretty much kicked it all weekend. We went to see Bill's horses and got to feed them carrots, and it was so much fun to see Zander with Zach. That little guy is such a cutie and he ADORES Zach! He is always with Zach, playing with his hats, and just wanting to be held by Zach the whole time. It really is ADORABLE!
I am going to miss my KIDS SOOO MUCH! But it will be a nice change for Ash and Bill really needs her help right now. So I guess that means alot more visits to Vegas for me! Zach and Mikell are doing great down there and it will be nice for Mikell to have Ashley there!

No comments:

Post a Comment