Tuesday, May 11, 2021

SELLING ASHLEY'S BLANKETS IN IDAHO FALLS

 July 17-18, 2020

Ashley invited me to go with her to IDAHO FALLS for a BOUTIQUE. She was going to sell her CHUNKY KNIT BLANKETS in 100 degree weather. I doubted that she could sell a single blanket but she wanted to give it a try. And she sold 4 of them! I can't wait for her to sell them this Fall. I know she will do amazing! These blankets are so soft and cuddly! I am so proud of my girl. She has worked so hard to start up this company...ONE SALTY LEMON. We had a fun time together at the boutique talking to people and it was just so great being together.

The night before, we stayed in a hotel and they offered free soup, rolls and hot cookies.



I love this pic! I laughed seeing these curlers in Ashley's hair. Isn't she the cutest?

The next morning we set up for the boutique. Here are Ashley's chunky knit blankets:





I was thankful we got to be indoors in a cool building especially since we had to wear masks the whole time. 
We took our masks off for a quick pic!

Thanks for a fun weekend Ashley. I am super proud of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment