Tuesday, May 11, 2021

FILIPINO DINNER WITH MONA'S FAMILY

 July 6, 2020

Mona's family were in town and they invited us to the park for a great FILIPINO DINNER. It was so awesome meeting her cousins. They live in different states throughout the country. I am so happy that she is close to all of them. They get together every year at each other's homes and they travel all over the place seeing amazing things. They are a lot of fun and me and my mom enjoyed some great conversations with her relatives. The food was so delicious! What a fun night!












Everyone loved this amazing food. Thank you Mona for inviting us! We sure loved meeting your fun family!

I didn't any pics of these fun cousins together so I stole this pic from Mona's facebook. It was taken from the fun trip they had here in Utah.




No comments:

Post a Comment