Wednesday, May 12, 2021

BOSTON'S 9TH BIRTHDAY

July 26, 2020

Because of Covid, Boston couldn't have a BIRTHDAY PARTY with a bunch of friends and family. So we had a low key BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION for him. All he really cared about is having an ICE CREAM CAKE. He was really hard to buy for this year because he has so many toys so we focused on other things he loves like fun science experiments and things he could make or build. He was so excited and we had a fun time CELEBRATING 9 YR OLD BOSTON! I sure love this kid a ton and I can't believe how time is flying so fast. He is growing so much and I just want him to slow down a bit. He already has feet bigger than mine!  He is a sweetheart, a great brother, a lover of sports and an excellent student. I am so proud of all he does!








Boston got his ICE CREAM CAKE!


 I LOVE this kid SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment