Sunday, May 9, 2021

4TH OF JULY 2020

 July 4, 2020

This year, because of Covid, we couldn't get together with the entire family to CELEBRATE the 4TH OF JULY so we used my Dad's big WATER SLIDE and the kids had a blast! Bill and his kids came up to CELEBRATE with us, as well as my Mom.  For awhile, Diane, Logan, Anna and her family and our neighbor Rachel joined us too. It was a pretty great day!






















+


















































These were from Zach's and Lytton's FIREWORKS DISPLAY. They were awesome!



The fireworks were awesome and of course our neighborhood kept lighting FIREWORKS well into the wee hours of the morning like they usually do.


We had SLOPPY JOE'S and lots of treats. This was a pretty low key 4TH since I didn't have to do GAMES like I used to. I really enjoyed today even though I am still totally wiped out!



Ashley's family and Bill's family slept over and we just kept the CELEBRATION going into the next day. We celebrated Paisley's 5th birthday and the kids wanted to continue SLIDING!  I sure love my FAMILY and I sure love my COUNTRY! I am so thankful to be an AMERICAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment