Sunday, April 5, 2020

PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ELECTION

March 5, 2020

UGGH! This was the worst ELECTION I have ever worked. There wasn't too much I like about it, except when it was OVER! Seriously, we had SO MUCH WORK to do, not enough time to get it all done, I couldn't find enough POLL WORKERS because the would say, "I already give 2 days a year of vacation time to work the polls, and I don't want to give up another vacation day at work."  I totally understand that. I wouldn't want to give up my vacation days for the election either.

So...we got through it and I have a really strong feeling that 2020 is going to be totally crazy. I hope the next two ELECTIONS we have this year go a lot better!

I am just so thankful for my peeps at work to help me through it!








 This is how we all felt after 14 hours of working this day. Here we are waiting for the poll workers to bring their supplies back. He's faking of course. There is no sleeping on the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment