Sunday, April 26, 2020

CHARADES AND A FUN-FILLED DAY

March 29, 2020

While we were in Idaho visiting Ashley, I taught the kiddo's how to play CHARADES and they thought it was so much fun! We laughed so hard (Me and Grandma Shirley) that we about peed our pants when my Mom was acting like she was playing Hopscotch. She can hardly jump and she reminded me so much of my Grandma when she was like 95. We laughed and laughed. This is a memory I don't ever want to forget. I love her laugh when she can't control it, it just cracks me up!
 I'm not sure what she was acting out in this photo but she was a complete crack up!
 Ashley was being an airplane...I love that she's got a cute little passenger!
 Ashley makes the best dinosaur!
 I'm not sure what Remi was acting out, but he loved this game!!
I love playing GAMES and this really was fun. We just made up whatever we wanted to act out and we had a good time!

 I loved that Ashley had the kids make this for me! I treasure things like this with their cute little toe prints!


 We gave Remington this old canteen and he went nuts over it! This kid sure loves shooting the bad guys!
 The kids made this maze out of their gymnastic mats and it was really hard! We had to go in the dark to find our way out. These pics were taken in the pitch dark!

We had to get help from Paisley and Remi to find out way out!! They did such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment