Sunday, April 26, 2020

MY HOMEMADE B-DAY DINNER

March 18, 2020

Joyce felt bad for me not being able to CELEBRATE my BIRTHDAY so she invited me and my Mom over to her house for a HOMEMADE BIRTHDAY DINNER. It was so dang good. She is an excellent cook! I was so touched by her kindness.


 Since everyone is hoarding stuff at the grocery stores I haven't been able to find tomato juice for my soup, anywhere! Joyce found me some! I was so happy!!
 She knows I love Nothing Bundt Cakes and she got each of us one. Isn't she the sweetest?
 Man, I hope my wish comes true!
 Oh, and she made my favorite beans with almonds and bacon.
I forgot to take a pic before we started eating but this was so delicious. The meat was melt in your mouth tender.

Thanks Joyce and Jenny and Mom for a wonderful Birthday Evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment