Sunday, April 26, 2020

5.7 EARTHQUAKE

March 18, 2020

It was shortly after I woke up, I had taken a shower and was putting my make up on and it sounded like Zach's work truck had just started and was rumbling by and my little lamp started shaking like a big truck makes it do at times...and then it kept going and then the room started swaying and shaking. It was the craziest thing I have ever felt!  I quickly realized we were having an EARTHQUAKE! I couldn't believe it! And here I have taken all sorts of classes on what to do in an EARTHQUAKE and I did none of it. I just sat there on top of my bed! Crazy!  Then I ran downstairs to see if Mikell and the kids were OK. They were a little freaked out...poor little Waylon was scared all day!

I couldn't believe we had a 5.7 EARTHQUAKE in the middle of this world PANDEMIC. I can't take much more! My goodness! I was freaked out all day at work. This is totally the nuttiest year of my life!

There were some aftershocks all throughout the day and actually a week or two afterwards. I was so happy that I didn't feel them but my mom, and Diane felt all of them.

I'm nervous to see what else 2020 has in store for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment