Saturday, December 7, 2019

WRESTLING BUDDIES

November 16, 2019

It was fun to watch Waylon and Boston WRESTLE this morning. Waylon did a great job and he did 6 back to back matches. I don't know how he could do that. He sure is a fun one to watch. I love how he shoots first and doesn't waste any time.

Boston did fantastic and it was fun to watch how much he has grown. He was doing new moves and he went undefeated.  His ref was a girl and she is one of the best girl wrestlers in the nation. In fact, she will be trying out for the OLYMPIC TEAM! How cool is that?

I love how hard these boys practice and how focused they are, and now it is paying off. Way to go Guys!

 


 





 I love this move!

 I love that Zach coaches Boston so well. These boys sure love their Dad!

Boston takes FIRST PLACE and this is the Ref I told you about that will be trying out for the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment