Saturday, December 7, 2019

HOT CHOCOLATE PARTY AND NEW JAMMIES

December 1, 2019

Instead of giving the kiddo's their CHRISTMAS JAMMIES on Christmas Eve, I have started giving them at the beginning of the month so they can wear them all month. Today I combined giving them their JAMMIES, with a super fun HOT CHOCOLATE PARTY. I just go to Dollar Tree to get new MUGS, then STEPHEN'S CANDY CANE HOT CHOCOLATE, and regular MILK CHOCOLATE, MARSHMALLOWS, and WHIPPED CREAM. My favorite is the fun STIRRERS I buy at Target. They have a spoonful of CHOCOLATE AND CRUSHED CANDY CANE that melts when they STIR their HOT CHOCOLATE.
 
 
These are their new JAMMIES this year.













The kids had a blast and they LOVED playing with each other. I am still not moved into my house so we have my old table and then I got the wrong size bar stools so we sat on the floor.

We played a fun game too. It was like Bean Doozle.  Instead it is with CANDY CANES. If you spin and get blue, you take a taste of the blue candy cane and it will be either Blue Raspberry or Dirty Socks, if you land on Red you will get either Cherry or Onion, if you land on Green, you will get Green Apple or Fish.  I had a bag they can spit it out in if they get a yucky one. It was funny! These kiddo's loved playing this. Briggs kept biting into a candy cane and whether he got a yucky one or good one he kept saying, "GROSS!"







I sure love playing with these KIDDO'S. They sure make me happy!



1 comment: