Saturday, December 7, 2019

THANKSGIVING 2019

November 28, 2019

THANKSGIVING just isn't the same when I am not with my kids. This year they both went with their in-laws. I enjoyed THANKSGIVING DINNER at Debbie's with my FAMILY but I missed mine so much!

All the FOOD tasted really good and there was plenty of it. We are so BLESSED to have FAMILY, FOOD, FREEDOM, SHELTER, ETC... so many don't have what we take for granted. I am so GRATEFUL for all of the ABUNDANCE that we enjoy.

After THANKSGIVING DINNER, I went back to my Mom's house and planned out my day tomorrow, BLACK FRIDAY, so I could get in on some of the great deals!

 I made this turkey appetizer...the face looks ridiculous but it sure tasted good!
 Brody carving the TURKEY
 I no longer make the CHEESEBALLS...HARMON'S does! They have the best!
 Stef, Jess, Brody, Grandpa Tom, and John holding Brooks.
We CELEBRATED Steven's 62nd Birthday

 Andy, Morgan and Cali with Hadley, Reese, Dane, Beau, McCord, Jess, Brody, John and Stef

 Deb, Me, Mom, Dad, Mona, Jenny, Joyce and Diane....we were so happy that Jenny feels well enough to eat at the table with us. That's probably what I am most THANKFUL for this year!!

Joyce, Diane and Baby Cali.

Then Steven showed us his big THANKSGIVING SURPRISE:  We about died laughing. What a funny TURKEY he is!



This was such a crack up!

This was my favorite pic of THANKSGIVING this year. Mikell sent it to me . This is of Skylee feeling pretty proud of herself for stealing Waylon's PUMPKIN PIE. Sure love this little one!
                 
                                                       HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment